KC62 subwoofer KEF
KEF KC62 subwoofer ima naslednje tehnične karakteristike:
- Zasnova: aktivna, 'Uni-Core™' tehnologija.
- Zvočniški enoti: 2 x 6,5" Uni-Core force cancelling.
- Frekvenčni odziv (±3 dB): 11 Hz - 200 Hz.
- Nastavitev kretnice: 40 Hz - 140 Hz, LFE.
- Maksimalni zvočni tlak: 105 dB.
- Vhodi: linijski (RCA) in zvočniški.
- Vrsta ojačevalnika: razred D.
- Moč ojačevalnika: 1.000 W (2 x 500 W) RMS.
- Line Output High Pass Filter: 40Hz – 120Hz, Bypass.
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1000 W.
- Dimenzije (V x Š x G): 246 mm x 256 mm x 248 mm.
- Masa: 14,0 kg.
- Subwoofer KEF KC62 je dobavljiv v naslednjih barvah: Carbon Black, Titanium Grey in Mineral White.
- Strokoven servis zvočnikov KEF pri nas že več kot 30 let; zvočnike popravimo hitro in zanesljivo.
- Datoteki za prenos:
> opis izdelka in tehnične specifikacije za KEF subwoofer KUBE KC62
> tehnična navodila (user manual) za KEF Kube KC62 subwoofer
Don’t let the size fool you
Deep and powerful bass is no longer solely the domain of big-shouldered, massive subwoofers. KC62 is David to their Goliath; an ultra-compact subwoofer capable of delivering accurate, deep bass for an immersive music, movie and gaming experience at complete odds with its modest dimensions. And just as David beat Goliath, so KC62’s performance renders these subwoofer behemoths obsolete.
Turn up the Power
KC62’s twin drivers are powered by 1,000W RMS (2 x 500W) of specially designed Class D amplification, providing exceptional levels of control and the ability to deliver sudden bursts of power when required, for example when enjoying your favourite high-octane action sequence.
Same performance, everywhere
KC62 slips effortlessly into any environment or listening room, with the five pre-set Room Placement Equalisation feature ensuring the same performance no matter where you decide to place it; in free space, next to the wall, in a corner, nestled within a cabinet or using the dedicated apartment mode.
KC62’s connection options allow it to be used with almost any audio system, with KEF SmartConnect and speaker level inputs eliminating any connection issues. Line output with HPF allows for exceptional fine-tuned integration, and KC62 is also compatible with the KW1 for simple wireless compatibility.
Design meets substance
Crafted from extruded aluminium, KC62’s curved cabinet perfectly blends form and function, providing strength and beauty. Small enough to blend into any décor, the Carbon Black and Mineral White finishes also make KC62 an exceptionally attractive statement.
Accurate, deep bass with speed and power
Accuracy is a KEF hallmark, whether in full-range loudspeakers or in subwoofers dedicated to delivering sensational bass. An array of innovative technologies come together to ensure KC62’s bass accuracy, including the P-Flex surround for precise driver movement and Smart Distortion Control Technology that reduces distortion, while performance is maximised via KEF’s Music Integrity Engine.
P-Flex (aka Origami Surround)
The P-Flex driver surround has a unique pleated design inspired by Origami, the Japanese art of paper folding, engineered to better resist the acoustic pressure in the cabinet to allow the driver to move more precisely compared to traditional surround designs. The result is deeper bass extension and a more accurate and detailed bass reproduction.