CXA81 integrirani ojačevalec Cambridge Audio
- Cena brez DDV: 913,93€
- Blagovna znamka: Cambridge Audio
- Koda izdelka: CXA81 Cambridge Audio stereo ojačevalec
- Power Output: 80W RMS into 8 Ohms, 120W RMS into 4 Ohms.
- DAC: ESS Sabre ES9016K2M.
- Frequency Response: <5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB.
- Analogue Audio Inputs: 1x balanced XLR, 4 x RCA.
- Digital Audio Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x USB audio, Bluetooth (integrated).
- Compatibility: TOSLINK optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only, S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only, USB: audio profile 1.0/2.0 (default 2.0), up to 32bit 384kHz PCM, up to DSD256 or DoP256, Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD (24bit 48kHz).
- BLUETOOTH APTX HD RECEIVER BUILT-IN: Yes.
- Ooutputs: Speakers A+B, 3.5mm headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output.
- Remote Control: Yes.
- Max Power Consumption: 750W.
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W.
- Mere za CX A81 ojačevalec: 115 x 430 x 341mm (V x Š x G).
- Teža: 8,7 kg.
- Barva za CX A81 ojačevalec: srebrna (luna grey).
- tehnična navodila (User Manual) za ojačevalec CX A81
Cambridge Audio CXA81 integrirani ojačevalec 2x80W z vgrajenim D/A konverterjem, digitalnimi priključki, možnostjo nadgradnje z močnostnim ojačevalnikom, bluetooth povezavo, povezava za subwoofer.
Cambridge Audio CXA81 integrirani ojačevalnik je prejemnik prestižne nagrade What Hi-Fi? za najboljši ojačevalec leta 2019 v svoji kategoriji. Novosti pri CXA81 ojačevalniku so, da je sedaj Bluetooth APTX HD standardna oprema in zagotavlja prenos 24-bit/84kHz, nov vgrajen DAC ESS Sabre ES9016K2M and DSD256, ki preko USB vhoda zagotavlja 32-bit/384kHz. Te spremembe, kot tudi izboljšanje napajalnega dela ojačevalnika, naredijo ta ojačevalnik bistveno boljši od svojega predhodnega modela CXA80.
What Hi-Fi? Awards 2019 winner: The Cambridge Audio CXA81 sets a new baseline for thousand-pound integrated amps. It’s a rare product that has the ability to make us switch off our reviewing brain and simply let us be wowed by the music. We only get to experience a handful of such products during the course of a year, and with the way in which the CXA81 disposes of its rivals, it’s fair to say Cambridge has created one of them here. And that’s only based on its sonic performance. Take into account its broad range of connections and features, and this is easily an amplifier that could last for as long as you wish – probably until you’re ready to spend a fair amount more on a significant upgrade. Things often move fast in the world of hi-fi, but great sound never ages. If you have a system to make the most of the CXA81, it’d be folly not to scrawl its name at the top of your list.
The amp that does it all
Engineered to the highest standards, the CXA81 delivers class-leading sound quality. The 80 watt amp is powerful enough for the largest rooms and the most power-hungry speakers. A built-in ESS DAC (Digital to Analogue Convertor) means you get the best from your digital, as well as analogue sources. Thanks to standard Bluetooth, you can now stream music in top quality aptX HD. All this, plus the Lunar Grey CXA81 looks more stylish than ever.
Powerful sound from the toroidal transformer
Powerful sound begins with the power supply, which is why Cambridge Audio use an audiophile quality, toroidal transformer. Renowned for their low noise, high efficiency and superior sound quality, the over-sized transformer gives the CXA81 a powerful, dynamic sound and a hefty 80W per channel power output - enough for ‘party level’ sound in even the largest domestic spaces.
Digital inputs with top spec DAC for detail
Featuring a reference standard ESS Sabre ES9016K2M DAC, the CXA81 works wonders with your digital audio and video sources. With two optical digital inputs and one coaxial, you can connect up to three digital sources, such as a games console, TV and a CD transport – the Cambridge Audio CXC makes the perfect match.
Bluetooth as standard
Now a standard fitment, Bluetooth offers simple, wireless music streaming from your mobile, tablet or laptop. Stream stored music or popular music streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal and Apple Music. The Bluetooth receiver is compatible with aptX HD, giving the highest quality sound possible from Bluetooth, right up to 24bit/48kHz. You also get the benefit of the sound passing through the ESS Sabre DAC, meaning precise, detailed sound from all your streamed music.
The best from USB audio, with Hi-Res sound
If you enjoy Hi-Res sound, you’ll love the CXA81. Using an asynchronous USB socket at the rear, you can connect up to your laptop, PC or server and stream Hi-Res music, right up to studio-quality 32bit/384kHz and DSD256. As well as improving the sound over your computer’s soundcard, the asynchronous ‘direct control’ link also greatly reduces jitter, for lower distortion and more precise audio.
More usually found on 'reference' hi-fi and professional equipment, the CXA81 boasts balanced XLR inputs. When connected to a suitable source, this gives a fully balanced, hot/cold, connection for the ultimate analogue signal quality.
All for analogue
The Cambridge CXA81 has four line level inputs - enough for all your analogue sources. A pre-amp output is also fitted – ideal for power amp upgrades. Other handy connections include an RCA subwoofer output, headphone socket and connections for two pairs of speakers.
Connected for installs
A wide range of control sockets make the CXA81 ideal as part of a more complex home installation. RS-232C, IR input, trigger in/out sockets and Control Bus RCA phonos mean the CXA81 is more than happy to work with a wide range home automation control systems.
Vibration resistant casing
With rigid, metal construction and low-resonance design, the casing helps shield the player from both mechanical and electrical interference, helping to improve clarity and reduce background noise. Isolating feet help adsorb vibration for a further reduction in distortion.
Sleek new finish
The CXA81 is part of the refreshed CX-Series 2. The distinctive tear-drop profile gives the CXA81 a contemporary look and makes it the ideal partner for the CXC CD transport, CXN V2 network player. The Lunar Grey front panel contrasts with the black top and sides and blends well with both black and silver separates.
An excellent centerpiece for an audiophile-grade system
The Cambridge Audio CXA81 is a great fit for a high-quality two-channel sound system. Its oversized toroidal transformer means it can deliver 80 watts per channel of pure, dynamic power to your speakers. The new model adds Bluetooth® with aptX® HD encoding for high-quality music streaming from compatible devices.
The CXA81 offers a convenient blend of analog and digital connections for your music sources. There are two Toslink optical digital inputs, a coaxial digital input, and a Type-B USB port for connecting a computer. Analog components can be connected to one of four unbalanced stereo RCA inputs or the balanced XLR input. There's a mono subwoofer output, and a stereo RCA line output for passing signal to another amplifier.
Cambridge Audio's conservative power rating of 80 watts per channel results an amp capable of handling the heavy demands of 4-ohm speakers as well as all the dynamic peaks in music that make it sound real.
- 80 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (120 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms)
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- THD: 0.02% (20-20,000 Hz at 80% of rated power)
- built-in high-performance ESS Sabre SE9016K2M DAC
- toroidal power transformer for low noise and high-current output
- Bluetooth® wireless connectivity for streaming music from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- aptX® HD encoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- Class AB amplifier design
- full-metal casework with thick, brushed aluminum front panel and acoustically damped chassis for enhanced resonance control
- remote included