CXC V2 CD predvajalnik Cambridge Audio
- Cena brez DDV: 466,39€
- Blagovna znamka: Cambridge Audio
- Koda izdelka: CXC V2 Cambridge Audio CD predvajalnik
Cambridge Audio CXC V2 CD predvajalnik ima naslednje tehnične karakteristike:
- Digital audio outputs: S/PDIF coaxial and TOSLINK optical
- S/PDIF output impedance: <75ohms
- Max power consumption: 25W
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Mere za CD predvajalnik CX C V2: 430 x 85 x 315 mm (Š x V x G)
- Teža CXC V2 CD predvajalnika: 4,7 kg
- CX C V2 CD predvajalnik je dobavljiv v naslednjih barvah: lunar grey.
- tehnične karakteristike za CX C CD predvajalnik
- tehnična navodila (user manual) za CX C V2 CD predvajalnik
Cambridge Audio CX C serije 2 je kakovosten in finančno ugoden CD predvajalnik, skladen z ostalimi izdelki CX serije.
An essential building block for excellent CD sound
Typically, when you buy a CD player, it comes with a DAC inside the chassis. So why does Cambridge Audio make their CXC v2, a CD transport without an onboard DAC? Because it's a specialist that does one job extremely well: reading the information on your CDs. Cambridge's proprietary S3 Custom CD Servo™ drive mechanism provides maximum data retrieval with state-of-the-art error correction and minimal jitter. and the signal stays digital throughout the process. Sending pure digital signals to a separate DAC keeps noise and interference to a minimum, for the best possible sound.
Pair it with top-notch processing and power
Cambridge recommends pairing this disc transport with one of their CXA series integrated amplifiers. The high-quality Wolfson and ESS DACs built into those amps are chosen for their ability to reveal subtle layers of detail and clarity, so your CDs sound the way musicians, engineers and producers intended.
A single speed transport optimized for music CDs
The Cambridge CXC delivers stunning CD playback and works in perfect harmony with the Cambridge CXA60 and CXA80 integrated amplifiers, as well as other external DACs.
At the heart of the CXC is the legendary ‘S3’ servo design. Designed for efficient recovery of CD digital data with state of the art error correction, it’s been engineered to play audio CDs brilliantly. Multi-purpose drives simply can’t compete.
With no digital to analogue conversion in the CXC, when used in conjunction with the CX Series amplifiers it outputs the CD signal in digital form, relying on the high quality Wolfson DAC in the CXA amplifier for the crucial digital to analogue conversion stages. The result is detail and clarity from your disc collection that will astound you.