D3020 digitalni ojačevalec
NAD D3020 digitalni ojačevalec (NAD D 3020 Hybrid Digital Amplifier) ima naslednje tehnične karakteristike:
- Rated Power at 8 ohms: 2 x 30 Watts
- IHF Dynamic Power
8 ohms 2 x 65 Watts
4 ohms 2 x 105 Watts
2 ohms 2 x 150 Watts
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): ≥90dB
- Channel Separation
- Channel Balance: 0 ±0.3dB
- Frequency Response (20Hz - 20kHz): 0dB to -0.3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.005%
- Maximum input level: 5V
- IMD (SMPTE): 0.02%
- IMD (CCIF): 0.003%
- Mere za ojačevalec NAD D3020: 58 x 186 x 219 mm (Š x V x G)
- Teža NAD D3020 digitalnega ojačevalca: 1,4 kg
- Ojačevalec NAD D3020 je dobavljiv v naslednjih barvah: črna
- tehnične karakteristike za NAD D3020 digitalni ojačevalec
- tehnična navodila (user manual) za NAD D3020 digitalni ojačevalec
- Potrebujete servis za NAD hi-fi komponente? Pri nas vam hi-fi komponente in zvočnike popravimo hitro in zanesljivo. Strokoven servis avdio in video komponent nudimo že več kot 30 let.
The original NAD 3020 introduced a generation of Music Lovers to true high fidelity sound. The term High Fidelity literally means “true to the original”. In the ‘70’s over a million people rediscovered their music when they placed a NAD 3020 between their turntable and their loudspeakers. This little gem could embarrass amplifiers costing 10 times more with its big, warm and detailed sound. Once people realized what they had been missing it lead them to a lifetime of enhanced musical enjoyment.
NAD rewrote the rules for amplifiers by designing the 3020 for the real world; instead of allowing laboratory test equipment to have the last word, we made sure that we could properly drive real loudspeakers with real music. The result of this real world approach was an amplifier that had less cost and more sound.
Today the source is more likely to be a computer or a smart phone than a turntable, but the ability to choose speakers that perfectly suit your taste is still a compelling argument for upgrading to a NAD amplifier. The D 3020 stars with the original NAD concept and takes it straight to the 21st century using the latest high speed digital technology.
There are inputs for your computer and for other digital and analog sources. The USB input uses ‘asynchrounous’ mode to insure the lowest possible jitter (timing errors) from notoriously unstable computer audio outputs and supports 24/96 HD studio master music files. Coaxial and optical inputs allow many different digital sources to be connected, from CD and DVD disc players, to set top boxes like AppleTV or satellite and cable receivers. There are also analog inputs for iPods and older non-digital audio components like FM tuners.
The D 3020, with its wireless Bluetooth capability, can stream music from smartphones, tablets and laptops and even supports the highest audio quality Bluetooth aptX that is becoming more and more popular for its excellent sound quality and low power consumption compared to Wi-Fi.
Power output may sound small at 30 watts per channel, but like all NAD amplifiers this can be very misleading as a properly designed 30W amplifier can often sound superior to a 100W amplifier from a lesser brand. More important, the D 3020 can drive real loudspeakers to satisfying levels without adding noise or distortion. It’s highly efficient design wastes less energy resulting in cool running and longer life. Standby power consumption is <0.5W.
Supplied with an IR Remote Control for convenience, the D 3020 is at home on a desk top, a book shelf or cabinet. But it deserves to sit on a pedestal for its incredible performance and affordable price!Ojačevalec NAD D3020 ima naslednje prednosti:
- 2 x 30W @ ≤0.005% THD, >100W Dynamic Power @ 4 Ohms
- aptX Bluetooth Music Streaming
- Supports bit rate/sample rate up to - 24/192 (via Digital Audio input) up to 24/96 (via Computer/Type B USB input)
- Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs, analog inputs
- Subwoofer Output
- Bass EQ setting
- Separate Headphone Amplifier
- Wireless Remote